
Ok, so you all know that I have been playing World of Warcraft since its release over 3 years ago. I had two characters just a few levels short of the level 70 cap. I have ended my addiction to the game. It was easier than I thought it would be. I was growing increasingly frustrated with the game and the jerk players encountered when there are 10 million people playing the game.
So, what do I fill my time with now? Well, I purchased a Xbox 360. Anyone who knows me knows I have always been a console hater, but faced with the decision to purchase a new computer or the 360 was an easy decision to make. I simply cannot afford the PC gaming hobby right now. I still love PC gaming and no console will ever beat a mouse and keyboard. Since I am no longer playing WoW I wanted to play other PC games but simply couldn't play the newer titles due to my computer not meeting the higher specs. So, I opted for the 360, which I know will play every game made for it. Check back later when I will give my first impressions of a PC gamer's switch to playing a console.
-later
No comments:
Post a Comment